Golf Days & Stays
One Night Golf Breaks
One night bed & breakfast with 1 round on the Hawkstone Course & 1 round on the Championship Course:
Sunday – Friday: from £89.00 per person
Saturday: from £125.00 per person
Two Night Golf Breaks
2 nights bed & breakfast with 2 rounds on the Championship Course & 1 round on the Hawkstone Course:
Sunday – Thursday: from £159.00 per person
Friday & Saturday: from £179.00 per person
Three Night Golf Breaks
Three nights bed & breakfast with 2 rounds on the Championship Course & 2 rounds on the Hawkstone Course:
Sunday – Wednesday: £237.00 per person
Thursday – Saturday: £282.00 per person
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing, single supplements apply.
1 in 16 goes free.
For groups over 12, dinner can be added on at a rate of £25.00 per person for a 3 course meal.
A £40.00 deposit per person is required to confirm, please note the deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The Hawkstone Park Golf Day Package from £2,500* for 40 players
Make planning your golf day just that little bit easier with our fully inclusive
package to meet your budget.
This golf day offer includes:
* Tea, coffee and bacon rolls on arrival.
* 18 holes of golf – 4 ball play, on of our great championship golf courses.
* Three course presentation dinner with coffee, served in a private room.
* Practice 6 holes of golf on the Academy course.
* Card administration and scoring.
* Nearest the pin and longest drive competitions.
* Putting competition.
* 1st tee starter.
* 4 complimentary buggies for use throughout the day.
* 2 complimentary bedrooms for twin or single occupancy to include overnight accommodation and breakfast.
Enjoy a Golf Society Day at Hawkstone Park, one of the top 20 golf holiday destinations in the UK with two 18 hole golf courses, Hawkstone and Championship and a 6-hole Academy course.
Hawkstone Course from £34
Championship Course from £27
Minimum of 12 golfers.
A £10.00 per person non-refundable deposit is required to make the booking.
For any further information or to check availability please contact Charlotte Pearce on 01948 841770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org